Music downloading program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminum Macbook w/ 250GB HD
I'm a new Mac user and I neeed my music! I have been using torrents and don't have a problem with that if I'm going to download an album, but there are a lot of singles that I want. Does anybody know of a good music downloading program? Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
Well I don't know if I can discuss these things here if you mean like illegally, but I'll send you a private message

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
I'm a new Mac user and I neeed my music! I have been using torrents and don't have a problem with that if I'm going to download an album, but there are a lot of singles that I want. Does anybody know of a good music downloading program? Thanks!

You already have one on your new Mac, it's called iTunes.

Regards.

dtravis7

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini M-1 MacOS Monterey, iMac 2010 27"Quad I7 , MBPLate2011, iPad Pro10.5", iPhoneSE
chscag is correct. Use iTunes.

Also like pantstofry pointed out, discussion of downloading music via torrents is piracy and against the rules here at Mac Forums to discuss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.