Weird issue with iDisk and network drives

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 17"
Just today something weird started. I can't seem to figure this out as to why it started or how to fix it. On all my other macs and before today on my MacBook Pro, when I clicked on my iDisk in the finder it just loaded all the files. Now it shoes the drive image on the desktop. The same thing is now happening when I connect to network drives/computers. Used to on network drives or computers in the finder it just showed the eject button by the device. Now it shows up on my desktop.
The iDisk in the finder does not have an eject button. But if I click the eject button on the network drives or computers then the image on my desktop goes away. The iDisk icon, you have to actually option click - eject for it to go away.
The only thing that I did today was install Parallels 4. I don't know if that caused the issue or not but it is just driving me nuts cause I can't figure this out.

Thanks for the help,
offseyeds

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.