iPhone sim card help.

Reaction score
Hey guys, yesterday I got a new iPhone as a present, worked great, I put my sim card (portuguese TMN), I called some people and it worked fine, plus I installed some programs, and again it worked good. Then I learned about jailbreaking the iPhone, I used quickpwn, did everything in the instructions until it told me to restore from iTunes, and I did. Now when I turn on my iPhone it gives me the message: No SIM card installed, insert a valid SIM with no PIN lock to activate iPhone.

I put on my sim that has no pin and it gives me the same message, i take off the sim and I'm stuck in that message, I can't even turn the iPhone on without a SIM now
Also, the screen has an image of the cable connecting to iTunes, but every time I connect it to iTunes I get this:

iTunes cannot activate your iPhone because the SIM card is not inserted or a SIM pin is required, Disconnect your i.........

Any help is appreciated, thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Did you unlock the phone as well as jailbrake it?

OP
I
Reaction score
Did you unlock the phone as well as jailbrake it?

I just opened quickpwn, followed the instruction until the part where it told me to click the home and power button simultaneously etc, and they I restored from iTunes, so I don't think I unlocked it.

Reaction score
Oi

Eu tenho o mesmo problema com a mesma operadora TMN, já conseguis-te resolver o problema?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.