Recent switcher

T

Tiranis

Hi guys!
Just though I would introduce myself and say hello... :)
Switched 5 days ago, eh, six (needless to say I love it). I work as a software and web developer and when it comes to software development Apple treats it's developers better, gosh, you don't even get compiler with Windows, and well I won't even mention some kind of IDE.
Oh and I find Mac community very helpful, although I haven't posted here before, I found it really helpful reading discussions on Mac forums... so I was prepared for my iMac and OS X (not much to be prepared for, but still). So thanks! ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Isn't the whole opening the box experience nice?
I'm actually kind of disappointed - next time I get a mac, it won't be as cool - I'll already know the OS and startup chime etc...

OP
T

Tiranis

Yep

Yep, opening the box, putting it on the table, plugging it in... getting to know OS X and stuff... so cool. ;) And plus I immideatly bought small apps worth of $150... :D (Transmit, Delicious Library, Synergy etc.)
Now I understand why Mac users like their machines and why we look crazy in the eyes of Windows/Linux people... :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.