Windows Vista Gaming right click issue

Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently received a new macbook pro for chrismas (aluminum uni-body).

I put windows Vista on it using bootcamp and everythings cool :).

However, I'm having a problem with the right clicking on the windows side. The right click works just fine, I use two fingers to right click and such but I ran into an issue with gaming.

I play an MMO game called Perfect World. This game requires me to use the right click to rotate the camera. The problem is, it just won't rotate. I tried using two fingers to tap down and rotate the camera and it doesn't work. I've tried using control click but that doens't work either... The track pad seems to only work as a single right click and doesn't allow a right click and hold.

Now I know I could just get an external mouse with right click but every time I would want to play I would need a table.

I've looked around alot and I can't seem to find an answer to this problem. I do hope there is a solution for this. I'm thinking maybe there is a driver out there that I'm unaware of that you can adjust the trackpad settings or maybe software I could download...

So if anybody knows how I can fix please let me know!

Reaction score
Solution maybe?

Hey! I had the same problem. Try holding two fingers on the touchpad (or whatever the technical term is for that little square for moving the cursor sans mouse) and click. It should register that as a right click.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.