os x keeps trying to launch a file i dont have.How can i stop it? Have Console log

Reaction score
The other day i needed to check the console because i was having a problem using ssh(i fixed that problem). When i checked the console i saw the below lines in the console repeated over and over again for more than 4000 lines. Any idea how i can make it stop?

Thanks for reading,
Dan

1/21/09 2:29:51 PM com.apple.launchd[73] (com.epson.epw.agent[9207]) posix_spawnp("/Library/Printers/EPSON/InkjetPrinter/EPW/IJEPWAgent.app/Contents/MacOS/IJEPWAgent", ...): No such file or directory
1/21/09 2:29:51 PM com.apple.launchd[73] (com.epson.epw.agent[9207]) Exited with exit code: 1
1/21/09 2:29:51 PM com.apple.launchd[73] (com.epson.epw.agent) Throttling respawn: Will start in 10 seconds

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
Have you got an Epson printer, or had one - it might just be an old print job that is always trying to print

Try going to System Preferences, printers and delete the printer

if it persists that app is at
/Library/Printers/EPSON/InkjetPrinter/EPW/IJEPWAgent.app

OP
K
Reaction score
I had tried deleting the printer which I used to own before i posted this message. Unfortunately it didn't help. I tried looking in the location and the EPW directory does not exist. I thought it might be hidden so i tried deleting it using the terminal and the terminal doesn't think it exists either. I think thats the problem. Something is trying to open that directory but it doesn't exist. Any idea how i can stop it from trying to open it?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.