Html Code Generator for Mac

Reaction score
Hi,
I run a blog and recently switched from using a PC to a mac. When on my PC there was a toolbar for when i was writing blogs. This enabled me to do bold/italics etc and also switch from HTML CODE to Normal. This ment i could easily edit my text and then switch over to HTML CODE SETTING ,which abled me to copy and paste my image codes.

Now on the Mac, I have no toolbar. There is just a white box where i type. Photo codes can be posted but i cannot edit my text font/size/bold/italics and put my words into paragraphs.

I am wondering if there is a programme i can buy or download which is like a code generator????

So i can easily type in my text and edit my work and then transfer it into a code to post into my blog.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Was it your browser?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Sounds like the embedded editor your blog uses isn't Safari compatible. Either upgrade your blogging software (the latest version of wordpress has a built-in rich text editor that is fully Safari compatible for instance) or switch to Firefox.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
NOTE: Moved to more appropriate forum

Reaction score
Hi,
I run a blog and recently switched from using a PC to a mac. When on my PC there was a toolbar for when i was writing blogs. This enabled me to do bold/italics etc and also switch from HTML CODE to Normal. This ment i could easily edit my text and then switch over to HTML CODE SETTING ,which abled me to copy and paste my image codes.

Now on the Mac, I have no toolbar. There is just a white box where i type. Photo codes can be posted but i cannot edit my text font/size/bold/italics and put my words into paragraphs.

I am wondering if there is a programme i can buy or download which is like a code generator????

So i can easily type in my text and edit my work and then transfer it into a code to post into my blog.

Thanks

I assume you update your blog within the browser (Internet Explorer 6/7?) and may not be Safari compatible as others have stated.

In Safari, go to Preferences -> Security and make sure Enable Javascript is checked. If it is not, check it and try the blog site again. If it was checked ....

Simple solution would be to download Firefox and use that as your browser to update your blog (assuming you are using a browser to update your blog)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.