swiching to windows

D

dlisle20

ive used macs for years, ive decided they are rubbish and im fed up with incompatibily im changing back to the good old pc

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Apple iMAC Core Duo (20"/1gb/250/SD/BT/AP)
just use vpc7

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
So I should care what someone who can't even spell his own address does why exactly? :blind:

Amen-Moses

OP
J

jbsengineer

he'll get a rude awakening when he doesn't run 10 maintenance utulities every week on his new "good ole pc".... have fun buddy, :p

OP
J

jessica

Leicctershire is spelled wrong buddy. I'm in the **** US and I can see it's not correct.

hahaha morons like that deserve to be on windows.

OP
B

Brigrat

dlisle20 said:
ive used macs for years, ive decided they are rubbish and im fed up with incompatibily im changing back to the good old pc

Well good, how much do you want for that PowerBook?

OP
D

dlisle20

i think ive changed my mind and im really sorry about the address it was a mistype

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
I think he was joking. Come on people, lighten up.

Reaction score
The home of the free and the land that did for Bra
Your Mac's Specs
24"iMac, 15"MB-Pro, MacBook, G4 iMac, PM G5 2x2Ghz, G4 iBook & Some PCs
dlisle20 said:
i think ive changed my mind and im really sorry about the address it was a mistype

Almost, needs another "e". ;)

Actually this reminds me of the time an American tourist stopped in their car and whilst staring at an AA map asked me (imagine a Texas-like accent):

"Do you know the way to Lie-sester-shy-er?".

I nearly pissed my pants.

Amen-Moses

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
LOL
Leicestershire & I'm in New Zealand
Welcome back

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Colorware PowerBook 1.67 GHz G4, 2 GB DDR2, 100GB 7200 RPM
...We're so defensive. We jump on someone as soon as they say something like this. I mean, given he's probably a Windows user that came here to push our buttons, but the fact that this topic already has like 10 replies after 3 hours of being posted's kinda sad.

OP
J

jbsengineer

Meyvn said:
...We're so defensive. We jump on someone as soon as they say something like this. I mean, given he's probably a Windows user that came here to push our buttons, but the fact that this topic already has like 10 replies after 3 hours of being posted's kinda sad.

that's what he wanted us to do...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
just as you wouldnt want someone speaking on your behalf, we shouldnt speak on other people's behalf.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
Amen-Moses said:
Almost, needs another "e". ;)

Actually this reminds me of the time an American tourist stopped in their car and whilst staring at an AA map asked me (imagine a Texas-like accent):

"Do you know the way to Lie-sester-shy-er?".

I nearly pissed my pants.

Amen-Moses

Heck, I'm an American, and the way Texans pronounce many words make me crack up. ;) Like Nu-Cu-Lar instead of nu-clear... what the **** is up with that?! Long live California!

-Chris

Don't kill me Texans, I'm just kidding. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
bassplayrr said:
Heck, I'm an American, and the way Texans pronounce many words make me crack up. ;) Like Nu-Cu-Lar instead of nu-clear... what the **** is up with that?! Long live California!

-Chris

Don't kill me Texans, I'm just kidding. :)

I guess you notice the stuff you didn't grow up with. Being a Texan transplanted into California for the last fifteen years, California speak still makes me laugh. The kids that can't put together a sentance without using "like" or "Hecka" (eg- Are you going to, like, buy that hecka cool computer?) or the plural possesive thats used out here instead of y'all's-- "Youguyses."

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
I really wouldn't take that first post seriously. Not if he really knows the wonders of wndows

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.