Can't send my E-mails

Reaction score
Having problem when I am sending an E-mail from my iPhone

it tells me that it can't connect to the server, it's the mobile me server
My SMTP: smtp.me.com

and it works perfect to send E-mails from my computers and what I know it should be the same settings for both of them, since I have told my iPhone to "update" changes in mail

thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8GHz 2GB RAM 500GB internal HDD + 1 TB Formac XTR External HDD - iPhone 3G 16 GB Black
it's a strange case, but just a hunch, when you enter your mobile me email address (check both on the iPhone and your Mac), make sure that the email address is all in lowercase.

let us know if it works

OP
HeroBiX
Reaction score
all lowercase

on my Mac ig got: smtp.me.com:herobix, but not on my iPhone

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
24" iMac 2.8GHz 2GB RAM 500GB internal HDD + 1 TB Formac XTR External HDD - iPhone 3G 16 GB Black
can't you manually enter your email address directly in iPhone? if so try entering everything in lowercase.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
sure, you solved it yourself :)

OP
HeroBiX
Reaction score
but you made me take THE LOOONG STEPS :D or was it you spanking my *** so I did it by myself oO

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.