iWeb - About Me pages as subpages

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
TiBook - 800MHz/1gb/30gb/combo/500gb external
in iweb, i notice they have "about me" pages. what i would like to do, is include "about me" pages, but i dont want them as direct top link pages, i want them as subpages. is that possible?

example. on my site, i have a section with pics of members. what i would like to do, is have it where if you click a picture of a user, it goes to their "about me" page, with a link back to the page you came from. is that possible or is iwebs to slow in the programming for this? (yes, that was me calling iwebs potentially retarded :p)

also, is there a way i can have a sidebar for navigation instead of the top bar in the Black theme?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
I'm not normally in the habit of bringing old threads back from the dead, but I have the same question as this fellow did. Is there a way to do "About Me" pages as a "subpage"?

I ask as my webpage is large enough as it is, and I'd like to do "About Me" pages for a couple of the folks on my site, without having to add them to the link bar which already contains what could already be called too many pages lol.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
see sig...
I'm not so sure that would help me. I have issues with my memory, so even trying to learn html off that is of no benefit to me. I'm hoping to find a solution within iWebs.

Reaction score
it is posible create all the about me pages go to the inspector and open the page tab uncheck display menu and display page in menu then create a link from the pictures to the page

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.