TV Shows in Front Row

Reaction score
Using Front Row 2.1.6 (or whatever the latest is) in OSX 10.5.6, I can't get DVD ripped TV Shows to show up as TV Shows in Front Row. I've tried using Movie2iTunes, iSquint and FLV2iTunes. AVI, MOV, MP4, M4V... same result. They're listed as TV Show in iTunes, but in Front Row, I just get "Front Row cannot find and TV Shows. Use iTunes to purchase...."

Is there any way around this????

Reaction score
!!!!solved!!!!

!!!!SOLVED!!!!

Here's the deal: iTunes, for some inexplicable reason, cannot fix this by editing "Media Kind", in "Options". And it seems a bunch of 3rd party taggers can't fix it either. However, Doug Adams' script "Make Video Tags v1.2" does fix it!

In Front Row, not only are the TV shows gone from "Movies", they correctly appear in "TV Shows" with their proper titles. For example, episodes of "All in the Family" no longer appear under "Untitled" or whatever, but under "All in the Family"

Get it here: Doug's AppleScripts for iTunes ♫ Make Video Tags v1.2

This has been busting my balls for quite some time, and I can now finally watch my hundreds of TV shows and movies in Front Row... again! Doug Adams is a frikkin hero!!

Reaction score
just saw this thread and Doug's app has solved an annoying little problem.
much admiration, great tool.
thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.