• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Only in America (US more specific)

D

Desolate One

Can you renew your drivers license whilst enjoying a cocktail. I don't get this country. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7
Well I guess if no driving is involved

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
got to admit i'm a little lost here on your post.

OP
D

Desolate One

mdavis71 said:
got to admit i'm a little lost here on your post.

When at the grocers picking up something to celebrate it was brought to my attention by the clerk that my DL was to expire. Not going to let that rain on my parade I logged on to the DMV site and renewed my license whilst having a coktail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
a singular cocktail? i can be hammered like a nail and renew my license (online)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
In Ohio we actually have to go into the DMV to renew your license since you get a new picture every time...

OP
D

Desolate One

MacAddikt said:
a singular cocktail? i can be hammered like a nail and renew my license (online)

Oh no my friend, I had plenty before logging onto the site. :baron:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.