HP Printing really small

Reaction score
Hey all,

Have a Hp Deskjet F2180 All in one. And when I print it prints everything in really small font and in center of page. Anyone know am running Tiger.

Connected another printer and works ok.
Connected another computer (Mac and PC) to Deskjet and works perfect.

So i put it down to some setting but can not find anything to do with scale can anyone help? Tried printing form word/firefox/textpad and all same problem.

Thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacMini 14.3, 8.1 & 4.1, OS 13.5, 10.14, & 10.11 & 10.6; Macbook Pro 8.2, OS 10.12.
In the document you're trying to print with your HP, go to File > Page Setup and see what a) the page size and b) % size are set to. [For example, in this country, most settings will be A4 and 100%, but the default in many programs is US Letter - 100%, so the page size has to be changed.]

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
Do you have the correct printer drivers installed or is it generic gimp.

OP
N
Reaction score
Tried ones off the web and ones that are on computer but neather work, it did work before but there was a CD.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
09 MBP 8GB ram 500GB HD OS 10.9 32B iPad 4 32GB iPhone 5 iOs7 2TB TC Apple TV3
I always use the ones off the web they will be the newest and
you checked all your settings ran the test page and this is your
default printer.I had one issue and their support had a fix in
half an hour on the phone depending on the model of the
printer and the OS results will vary i'm sure.

Reaction score
In the document you're trying to print with your HP, go to File > Page Setup and see what a) the page size and b) % size are set to. [For example, in this country, most settings will be A4 and 100%, but the default in many programs is US Letter - 100%, so the page size has to be changed.]

Just wanted to say thanks for this. I have no idea how my page setup got changed but sure enough it was set to 75%. Problem fixed!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.