best place 2 buy ipod classic - same price everywhere?

Reaction score
Hello....just recently had my old ipod stolen and need to get a new one. I think the 120GB classic is the best value as I like the huge space and don't see much need for touch-screen (at the cost of a huge amount of storage and excess price).
They all seem about $220-$240....does mac ever have any big sales or do certain stores ever sell them cheaper?
thx,
M

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Soon to own
No, all prices are set by Apple, unless they have a special sale at an Apple store, or their online store, the price will never change.

Reaction score
i recommend Best Buy. i just bought an ipod touch there with their "black tie" plan. it's an extra $30, but well worth it. if anything goes wrong with it, (other then a cracked screen) they'll give you a new one within the first 3 years of purchase. i dropped my ipod touch onto carpet and the "wake/sleep" button didn't work anymore. i took it back and told them it just stopped working and they brought me out a new one. talk about playing the system!!! also, best buy usually has promotions where you get a free $15 itunes card with the purchase of any ipod model.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.