SOMEBODY please help!!

L

lebronfan33

I was reading and unfortunately trying out some of the keyboard shortcuts that i read about on my ibook and i presses ctrl+option+apple+8 and my screen isent the same now if someone would help that would be great...

:biohazard

OP
J

jbsengineer

lebronfan33 said:
I was reading and unfortunately trying out some of the keyboard shortcuts that i read about on my ibook and i presses ctrl+option+apple+8 and my screen isent the same now if someone would help that would be great...

:biohazard

press it again

OP
L

lebronfan33

no thats not whats wrong because i did press it again and i see the difference but i just want my display back how it started

OP
L

lebronfan33

its hard to explain what it looks like i would almost describe it as a very old operating system look......

OP
X

xthisisRomancex

checkn and mmake sure that your colors are set int he millions (system prefs//displays) and make sure that the the color: drop down menue is set to millions

take a screen shot (shift+apple+3) and post it here...*once u take sceenshot open it up w. the preview button and the click "file" the "export" and it will put it in jpeg format and upload it here so we can seee....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Go to system preferences and click 'universal access'

There try the 'switch to white on black' option...

OP
L

lebronfan33

ok i got it...... it was under universal access and i had to change the contrast thanx everyone!!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.