Case mod for 14" iBook

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
I'm trying to clear out my 14" iBook that is the new G4 1.2 and i'm having some troubles have anyone on here cleared theres or know of someone that has done it? and if so how did they go about doing it?

N

NightWolf0829

What do you mean "clear out"? If its a Fresh Install, then get your panther cd, when the install starts, hit disk then clear all. If its not that you'll see when the install starts. If its you applications, as far as i know, you'll have to manually un-install them from the Apps folder. Don't forget to do a Permissions Repair!

Cheers, -J

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
No was talking about clearing the case itself, however on the G4 it isnt painted it's actual white plastic i have found out, you can only take the paint off of the G3's. Just in case anyone is looking for this info later on.

D

Desolate One

mdavis71 said:
No was talking about clearing the case itself, however on the G4 it isnt painted it's actual white plastic i have found out, you can only take the paint off of the G3's. Just in case anyone is looking for this info later on.

You wont be able to do this unless another manufacturer makes the case. very similar to buying a clear case for your XBox, PSX or any other game console.

S

stevieb

Do a google search for a clear case for your iBook, I remember coming across one site that sold them.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.