3 Partition: HFS+(osx) NTFS(storage) NTFS(XP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
hi everyone, I've been on a everQuest to ****ing make a multiple partition set-up on my macbook . here is what I got so far

OSX (31G): - HFS+ Format Leopard (legal version)
- vmware fusion installed
- NTFS-3G and Macfused installed and working

XP(31G): - NTFS Format XP Ultimate
- macdrive installed

Storage(170G) - NTFS
- Work, music, games and video shall be stored on it

Right now I am able to boot in windows directly or use vmware but when i use vmware fusion, i dont see my storage partition.... this is probly b/c vmware doesnt want two disk to be mounted in same time.

NTFS-3G works kinda ok..... i probly got to write some default script so it doesnt touch my storage partition on start-up. If i would let it mount on start up there is a possible case of conflict between os's

Anyways, I Would like to know if there anyone experimented with adding a disk on vmware (without copying it - that would be stupid) and using NTFS-3G

Best regards,

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
If by "jacked" version of Leopard you're referring to an illegal copy of Leopard, then the first thing you need to do is buy a legal copy, install it, and come back for advice.

Regards.

OP
W
Reaction score
hmmm, your telling me that, you dont download music or anything at all?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
hmmm, your telling me that, you dont download music or anything at all?

I download music... That I pay for via iTunes.

He was saying that because we won't offer support or any kind of help to someone using an illegal copy of OSX.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
I personally have a MSDN subscription, so any MS product is free for me.

OP
W
Reaction score
Well, the reason why i downloaded Leopard is because i got screwed over last year when they took bootcamp beta and i couldnt fix my cpu..... and windows, i dont feel like paying for a product that i paid already many times on computers before.

OP
W
Reaction score
sorry bout that guys, i went to read the rules and my bad.... were not allowed to talk about illegal ****

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
We don't permit discussion of illegal activity - and we're certainly not going to help anyone with their stolen software.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.