Piece of FLUFFY WHITE MARSHMALLOWY GOODNESS

Reaction score
I bought a mbp 7 months ago and already i am sick of it. I will be in the middle of doing something( ie ) writing an email, or reading something, if i walk away for two seconds to answer the phone this thing freezes up.

I then cannot do anything!! but shut the thing off. I will plug in a mouse to try to get it to move and still nothing. If it falls asleep even it is almost impossible to wake up . It makes it difficult to even use this thing anymore.

Not to mention the annoying noises this thing makes( continuous ticking) WOW i paid well over $2000 dollars for this thing lol lol lol you would think. Never had a problem with my imac, or my pc for that matter._ Look for it on Craigslist_ or in the alley behind my house. Thanks for listening.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15-inch MacBook Pro
If I had problems for the last 7 months I would have posted something here before today. Anywho - have you ran diagnostics on the hard drive? What have you done?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP/2.53GHz i5/4GB RAM/500GB HDD/15" LED Screen/Intel HD Graphics & NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Back-up your data, swap it at an Apple store or where you bought it and start fresh with a new one =]

CrimsonRequiem

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.3 Ghz 4GB RAM 860 GB SSD, iMac 3.4 GHz Intel Core i7 32GB RAM, Fusion Drive 1TB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Constant ticking? Sounds like a failing hard drive to me. Take it to a Genius Bar and get that hard drive replaced.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.