Time Capsule Wireless Internet Connection with Windows

Reaction score
Hi,

I have had a very long look around this forum for help to this problem but I can't seem to find anything. I have a Desktop MAC and have purchased a 1TB time capsule. I have ADSL internet which I have connected through the time capsule. My wireless network including access to the time capsule and internet connection work fine on the MAC.

I also have a laptop which runs Windows XP. I have installed airport utility from the time capsule CD onto the lap top. I can access the time capsule through a wireless network and save files etc to it.

However, I cannot connect to the internet through the wireless connection on the lap top. When I click on internet explorer the internet connection box appears, its the one that has CONNECT, SETTINGS & WORK OFFLINE down the bottom. In the CONNECT TO box drop down list it has a couple of my old internet connections (dial up etc)I used before my current broadband provided.

How do I set up an new internet connection though my new wireless net work using the Time Capsule. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.