trouble loading leopard from vista

Reaction score
recently, i upgraded my macbook to leopard from tiger. shortly after doing this, i set up vista using bootcamp.

all was fine for a couple of days, and now, when i try to load leopard again on my computer, i am unable to.

if i try to load it from the menu you get while holding option during startup, when i select it, it freezes up and then loads vista.

if i try to load it from inside vista using boot camp, i get a message saying "Could not locate the Mac OSX boot volume."

i am pulling my hair out here, and cringing in expectance of losing all of my files and music. please, i need help.

thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPod Nano 4gb, 20" 2.66 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB of ram, ATI HD 2600 pro
I don't have an idea how to repair this problem, but I have an idea of how you would be able to pick up your files. If you choice a disto of linux that has a live cd such as ubuntu you could boot into the disk, mount the hard drive and start exporting all your files.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.