moving an application question

Reaction score
Hi all. I have been having an issue every time I open Photoshop. I recently moved the application to the icons bar at the bottom of my computer and now every time I open Photoshop I get a popup saying that the application has been moved from where it was originally installed, and some settings need to be repaired. How do I get this message to quit coming up????

Thanks!!!

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
Hi all. I have been having an issue every time I open Photoshop. I recently moved the application to the icons bar at the bottom of my computer and now every time I open Photoshop I get a popup saying that the application has been moved from where it was originally installed, and some settings need to be repaired. How do I get this message to quit coming up????

To place an icon on the DOCK (icons bar at the bottom): when you open an application it appears on the DOCK. Right click on the icon and select remain on the DOCK. What you did was actually move Photoshop from the applications folder to the DOCK. Just drag the Photoshop icon back to the applications folder in Finder.

Next time you run Photoshop, right click the DOCK icon and tell it to remain. Then you can start Photoshop from the DOCK - works sort of like the START menu in Windows.

Regards.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.