Finally, an MMS App for the iPhone!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
Hey guys & girls,

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I was browsing the App store the other night and came across a nice little app that finally let's all of us iPhone users view & send (the app is free and it's free to receive MMS', although sending is at an additional charge) Multimedia Messages! :)

The current app seems to be for O2 customers only I think, but for the ability to view MMS's alone its gold dust!

I never really got many MMS messages before I had an iPhone but for some reason since getting one people seem to be sending them!

Anyways, just thought I would share it with you:

MMS App for iPhone

Chris ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 15" 2ghz/2GB/250gb/SD - White Macbook 2.16ghz/2.5GB/250GB/SD
Sometimes I think the iPhone is a joke... cost money to send a MMS message, while everyother carrier offers unlimited for a small fee. But that is my 2c.

OP
MrChris
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
Just realized I posted this in the wrong section (sorry), could a moderator move it please.

Reaction score
Sometimes I think the iPhone is a joke... cost money to send a MMS message, while everyother carrier offers unlimited for a small fee. But that is my 2c.

uh.. not in every country.. the world doesn't end on your doorstep fella.

In the UK they cost around 25p each. Many (possibly all!) networks dont even offer bundles with them included.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
Hey guys & girls,

Not sure if this has been posted yet but I was browsing the App store the other night and came across a nice little app that finally let's all of us iPhone users view & send (the app is free and it's free to receive MMS', although sending is at an additional charge) Multimedia Messages! :)

The current app seems to be for O2 customers only I think, but for the ability to view MMS's alone its gold dust!

I never really got many MMS messages before I had an iPhone but for some reason since getting one people seem to be sending them!

Anyways, just thought I would share it with you:

MMS App for iPhone

Chris ;)

I saw this elsewhere. Unfortunately, it is only available from the UK iTunes store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
What are you talking about?

It would cost me money to send a MMS on my Samsung too. It's not just the iPhone. ATT does offer unlimited messaging as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
uh.. not in every country.. the world doesn't end on your doorstep fella.

In the UK they cost around 25p each. Many (possibly all!) networks dont even offer bundles with them included.

Never said it did... ATT plan's in general is a total rip.

What are you talking about?

It would cost me money to send a MMS on my Samsung too. It's not just the iPhone. ATT does offer unlimited messaging as well.

That is ATT for you... I don't and haven't ever paid for any type of messaging, I have Sprint as I get a huge discount for working for my local School District.

I looked at the iPhone for my wife and I, but to have to pay for everything, it's just dumb. But that is my personal opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
Never said it did... ATT plan's in general is a total rip.

That is ATT for you... I don't and haven't ever paid for any type of messaging, I have Sprint as I get a huge discount for working for my local School District.

and Verizon, and T-Mobile, and AllTel and almost any other service provider. Unless your talking about Sprint's "Everything" plan if that is so then all the other providers have one also. Used to have Sprint before and I had to pay more for messaging and even more if I wanted night and weekends.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
and Verizon, and T-Mobile, and AllTel and almost any other service provider. Unless your talking about Sprint's "Everything" plan if that is so then all the other providers have one also. Used to have Sprint before and I had to pay more for messaging and even more if I wanted night and weekends.

This is true, and we do a 'Everything Plan'. I just don't like having to pay extra for the 'iPhone' specific plan details, Base Plan, specific data plan, specific iPhone text messaging, and no mms capability's.

Again, that is just my opinion.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
This is true, and we do a 'Everything Plan'. I just don't like having to pay extra for the 'iPhone' specific plan details, Base Plan, specific data plan, specific iPhone text messaging, and no mms capability's.

Again, that is just my opinion.

It sounds to me like you have not done your homework. It's great that you get a "huge discount" because of your job, but don't compare that with a standard iPhone AT&T package.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I didn't compare it to a standard plan. I Went to an ATT store, and told them what I wanted, asked if I get a discount, and compared the plans. ATT was well over $75 more then I was paying now, with less features.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I didn't compare it to a standard plan. I Went to an ATT store, and told them what I wanted, asked if I get a discount, and compared the plans. ATT was well over $75 more then I was paying now, with less features.

You just said you compared AT&T with what you are paying now. Isn't that comparing AT&T with your "huge" discount?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You just said you compared AT&T with what you are paying now. Isn't that comparing AT&T with your "huge" discount?

Even without it the discount, it's still a lot more expensive. ATT offers a discount, but only 10%. Sprint gives me 20%.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Even without it the discount, it's still a lot more expensive. ATT offers a discount, but only 10%. Sprint gives me 20%.

Then I guess the iPhone isn't for you.

Reaction score
i wish someone would port this to the us store..or at least for cydia >:)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.