How Do I Get My Itunes Back?

Reaction score
White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
Hi,
I once bought a load of music with iTunes then after a while my computer got messy so I wiped the computer.
I have no music in my itunes now.
How do I get my music back?
Thanks!
John

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro, 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, Blue Hardshell Case
Hmmm, there are a few things you can do, but only under certain circumstances.

If you've made a backup, copy the files back in, but I'm sure you would have done that already.

If all your songs are purchased, you can access your account or write an email to apple asking how you can access all your purchases. A really tedious way to do this would be buy all the music you lost back for free, but i doubt you remember it all.

Also, if you have the music on your iPod, you can sync it and then choose Transfer Purchases when it asks you what you want to do...

If none of these scenarios match your problem, then sorry, I think you're out of luck...:(

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
If all your songs are purchased, you can access your account or write an email to apple asking how you can access all your purchases. A really tedious way to do this would be buy all the music you lost back for free, but i doubt you remember it all.

Apple usually says tough luck. They remind you to back up your music since it can't be re downloaded.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.