i have a request

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
TiBook - 800MHz/1gb/30gb/combo/500gb external
i'm using iweb, there is one template i like, and there are features from another template that i want.

the template that i like, is Black.

the template that has features that i like, is Freestyle.

what i would like, is for the crooked title bar of Freestyle, to be across the top of Black.

the other thing that i want, is the floating pictures of Freestyle, on all but the first page of Black.

is there any way to do this, or could someone make the template for me?

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ok..i figured out i can copy and paste the title bar, but i still dont have floating pics...

OP
T
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
also...how does one make all the pages universally one width? 700pixels wide is stupid. having to manually change every page to 1024 wide is also stupid.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iBook G3 - You'll be missed.
I'm not exactlysure what you mean by floating pictures. I would assume you mean they look like they are hovering over the page. The effect is achieved by using a drop shadow. You're not going to be able to get the same effect on black as you do with a lighter theme. The drop shadow will just blend in, it might work if you changed the color, but then again it'd look like there was a glow and not a drop shadow.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.