How do i get Windows Media

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Book G3 600mhz 384mb 20mb cd-rom 56k lan wireless card
I went to Microsoft after fighting my computer,it want to add to or make its own address,i down loaded the flip program but it never married to the already media that MAC has.This Mac is a demon.I never used one so this is getting crazy.I tried to load Firefox,it somewhere on my computer i think.Do not know how to open and unable to remove and reload.I do think i made a mistake on buying a MAC.There is no one here in my area who knows MAC.How do i erase my web browsing.We could not even get the router to work with laptop.Day was bad and hours trying to fix and use it was to no avail.I am so tired of working on a computer i do not even know how to use.

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
It sounds like you're having all sorts of difficulties. Without knowing exactly what you've already done or how you did it, we have no way of advising you for each of the problems you posted.

I suggest you try to find someone who is knowledgeable with Mac machines and ask them to assist. (Perhaps a local computer club?) If there's an Apple store nearby or within reasonable driving distance, that would be the best place to take your machine and ask for help.

Macs are very easy to use and in most cases are pretty much plug and play out of the box. Take the time to learn how to use your machine and be patient.

Regards.

OP
K
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I Book G3 600mhz 384mb 20mb cd-rom 56k lan wireless card
just a bad day

I solved a few problems.I got a pickle of a problem i clicked on something and it said i changed users and know unable to use it,will not conect to dsl.I am getting better.It is a easier computer but when you do not know,no instruction book or anyone around to ask it get rough.I have wireless earthlink and dial up on laptop and thats confusing on how to and what to use o or click on.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.