A Few iWeb Questions

Reaction score
I am building a blog and later a more complex site on iWeb. However I host it on my Windows PC at home and have my own domain name at Godaddy. Since I have a blog with comments and RSS feeds, every time I remove the site from the server and replace it with the more current one all of that stuff must get deleted right?

Does anybody else here use iWeb to host a blog on a personal domain? Can you give me some tips maybe?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 Ghz, 2GB Ram - iMac 2.0Ghz, 3GB Ram - eMac 1.2Ghz, 512mb Ram
I use iWeb to run a blog but I host it on Mobile Me and just redirect the URL to my site. I bought the domain through Yahoo and you can set it to always show the domain name instead of the domain that it is forwarding too. I do the same with my business website.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 17" Glossy 2.16 gHz/2gig/320g
can you host more than one site from mobile me? I am a new mac user and have already started a blog, well, now my daughter wants a website and if I can manage both from iweb and mobileme, that would be perfect...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.