Family Plan w/ iPhone

Reaction score
I called up AT&T and for some reason they didnt have any information regarding iPhone family plans.

Any1 know where I could find information regarding a family plan that has both iphones and non-iphones on the same plan? Say 2 iphones and two non-iphones?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
OP
M
Reaction score
see I was looking at that, but i think thats for ALL iphones (why its so expensive for each additional line) for a regular family talk plan its only 9.99 for each additional line....

Reaction score
see I was looking at that, but i think thats for ALL iphones (why its so expensive for each additional line) for a regular family talk plan its only 9.99 for each additional line....

Basically you are paying $9.99 a month for the add a line and $30 for the iPhone data plan. under the add an additional Iphone line.

OP
M
Reaction score
so could i get the iphone family talk with 2 iphone lines, then add regular lines for 9.99 each?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
You purchase a family talk plan and the 30 data plan for your iphone. Then any other line you add on is $9.99 a month.

Easy as that. ;)

Reaction score
I just did this for Xmas -- iPhone for wife and regular LG Shine for son. I got the "smallest" family plan (700 minutes), added the iPhone data for the one iPhone (no data on the LG for now), and voila, done. Totals out around $90 before the endless fees, taxes, and service charges. I've got 2 months more on Verizon and then I'll make the jump (but will likely stay with a Blackberry).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.