Should I Get the New 17" MBP or Wait Until It's Updated?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I am so dying to get the new 17" Aluminum Unibody MacBook Pro! I can't wait! But I heard that there have been some problems with them. What do you think? Should I get one now or should I wait? Will the bugs be worked out of the next version? Do you think they will lower the price when the next 17" MBP update comes out? What should I do???

:D Hee!Hee! Just kidding! I'm perfectly happy with my WhiteBook. I just wanted to be the first one to post the inevitable! :D But seriously, we should have a poll--How long until the first serious 'Should I Buy It or Should I Wait' thread. An hour? A day? A week?

Reaction score
None, you just did it.

And I thought you were serious until I read far enough. The entire time I was thinking..."Wow. Brand spanking new and its not enough, not good enough or something. What a...."

LOL. Your right tho, eventually people will start posting these all over the place...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.