Helpful Graphic Designers Needed

Reaction score
Firstly let me say sorry... My first post here is a plea for assistance.

My partner and I have just started our first ever company, it's a food and beverage company called Culinary Holdings Limited. We've been working on it quite some time and were now about to start looking at purchasing a small cafe/restaurant near us.

Our dilemma is... we've got no logo!!!

What were after is a nice and kind hearted graphic designer who's willing to do it for us. We've been to a few local designers and they either are to expensive and or not interested in doing work for a small new company.

Can you assist or help?

Reaction score
My company would be happy to help as well. You can visit our website at Point and Click Media LLC - • Home. Besides a logo, we are able to help with a great website with an easy-to-use content management system. A great way to keep your menu and specials updated when you want, without an additional cost. Let me know if there is anything we can do to help.
Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" OSX 10.5.4 Leopard: 4gb/500gb
If those above fail (which i hope they don't), i might be a next solution.

Im still just a high school student haha.

No marketing Skills, Excellent Photoshop, Some Illustrator.

dA

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
If you're serious about your company, you need a good brand ID. You get what you pay for and if you won't pay anything, well, that's not a good start for your business.

Have you looked around for some freelancers?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.