apple wireless bluetooth keyboard

Reaction score
i got a kensington bluetooth usb 2.0 adaptor since my mac pro desktop does not have boothtooth...

when i reboot or lose power to the computer, i lose the connectivity of the keyboard when i turn on the computer back on...i cannot find any downloads or help from kensington nor apple...

any help out there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4
Mine takes about 10-30 seconds to start to work after the login screen loads and thats with using the built in bluetooth on my macmini so i think its normal...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
Dongles are not the greatest in my experience. Why not fit a Bluetooth card in the Mac Pro? Simply a matter of a couple of screws and connecting inbuilt aerial.

In a FW800 inbuilt Bluetooth enables wireless keyboard and mouse to boot DiskWarrior, Apple Hardware Test etc whereas an adapter will not, requiring wired k/b and mouse. Here is a link and they are pretty cheap and add value at time of change over:-

FastMac Introduces Bluetooth Upgrade for the Mac Pro || The Mac Observer

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.