A little help with cleaning my iMac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of what might be the best way to clean the screen of an iMac.... this screen is really getting kinda dusty, and it is annoying me. :p

I also might want to clean the back of it, top, keyboard, etc... but not as much as I need the screen done. :)

Thanks in advance.

Just noticed this was my 500th post :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 266ghz, 4gig, 320gigHD, MacBook, 2.4ghz,250gigHD,4gigRam
If you go to OfficeMax or Office Depot stores they have this product that you spray onto a microfiber cloth and cleans and cut down on the static that attracts dust and dirt. I use it all over my laptop and my big screen tv. At the Staples store they have their own brand and its called "screen cleaning fluid"

HTH, Rick

OP
BlueMac
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.66 GHz... Running 10.5.7
If you go to OfficeMax or Office Depot stores they have this product that you spray onto a microfiber cloth and cleans and cut down on the static that attracts dust and dirt. I use it all over my laptop and my big screen tv. At the Staples store they have their own brand and its called "screen cleaning fluid"

HTH, Rick

Thank you... haha I was at staples this morning.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.