storing sensitive information

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid'09 MBP; 2.53GHz; 8GB RAM; OS X 10.8.2 | 2G iPod Touch 32GB | iPhone 5 iOS 7.1 16GB | iPad Air
So, I did a search here looking for threads about iPod Touch/iPhone apps that'll do that...

Found nothing here, but on the iTunes Store I found LockBox and iVault, both free apps. Do you guys use them? Or any other? Are they, you know, reliable? I'd appreciate if you'd let me know what you guys use...

OP
MissMurder
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
mid'09 MBP; 2.53GHz; 8GB RAM; OS X 10.8.2 | 2G iPod Touch 32GB | iPhone 5 iOS 7.1 16GB | iPad Air
Once you've logged in, the iTunes store only enables the reviews from the country in which you have registered your account. So to read all reviews I must be on my computer, and logged off.

On my iPod, the iTunes store is only available when I'm logged in.
That means I'm bound to encounter reviews such as those for ShotGun!! which read "don't download this crappy application, these are rules for a real firearm game!".

So no, the reviews on iTunes aren't as reliable, and I thought, you know, the iPod app sub-section of a Mac-related forum would be a place to ask.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.