Word Program for Mac Leopard?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3'' 2.1GHz 1GB, 120GB; White
Other than the iWord Program, is there any other word programs that I could download? I'm currently using iWord Trial and I'm running short on money so I can't get the package itself. I have a paper to write today and I need something asap. Please recommend something for me, I'd appreciate it a lot!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
iWord, you mean pages surely

well there is a full office suite called NeoOffice that fully compatible with MS office

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Unibody MBP (2009), White MB (2009), iMac G4
Yeah, NeoOffice or OpenOffice will work great. I've been using OpenOffice for years and haven't had any problems. By the way, NeoOffice is the same as OpenOffice, but is more "Mac-like" in appearance.

For a free, simple word processor, I use Bean.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
If you don't want or need a whole office suite like NeoOffice, TextEdit is in your Apps folder and has far more options than expected.

TextEdit will Open Word files and can save in RTF, RTFD, HTML, Web Archive, Open Doc Text odt, Word 97 doc, Word 2003 XML & Word 2007 docx.

OP
Yakirae
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3'' 2.1GHz 1GB, 120GB; White
Thank you all of you so much! I was using TextEdit but I didn't know how to work it like Microsoft >.>''. I will try NeoOffice and see how that suits me. Thanks again!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.