I like the glossy screen

Reaction score
Compared to my 20 inch matte, the 24 inch glossy looks better to me.

The matte is great, and I was expecting the glossy to be annoying, but it really isn't. I even sit with a window at my back and the glare a lot of people complain about, is a non issue with me. The colors are very vibrant.

dsc02021aq7.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP 2.53 DC2, 09 Mini 2.0 DC2, 07 Mini 2.16 DC2, MB 2.0 DC2, iBook G3 900MHz, G4 Sawtooth 1.6Ghz
looks like you prefer the old stair step keyboard LOL

i see you put your old keyboard on the new iMac. i found i like the new one once i used it a few weeks.

OP
Z
Reaction score
I think I'll end up using the new keyboard. I've found that I can type a lot faster with it. I've been using the old style keyboard for about 5 years, and I always found it to be pretty good.

I hadn't paid much attention to which keyboard was on which iMac. I had them both set up side by side so I could use a Firewire cable and Migration Assistant to bring all of my stuff to the new iMac. BTW.....that was so simple and worked so perfectly, I was amazed!

The old white iMac is still no slouch, but the new one is the shizznit.

OP
Z
Reaction score
What a great computer. To be able have such a large screen with such a small footprint is fantastic.

Reaction score
Can you share the wallpaper? looks sweet on the 24".

And yeah, not a single complaint about the glossy or the glass on the iMac too.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.