Microsoft Messenger for mac [message may not have been received]

Reaction score
Ok, this is starting to annoy me. I regularly get similar messages that randomly popup when im talking to someone. I'll get this sudden massive list of "Error sending message" or "message may not have been received". I'll be talking to a friend and BAM! get a massive list of them. Im currently on 1.5mbps broadband, so I dont think thats a problem. Could it possibly be the router? I can forward ports and stuff, but are there any specific ports im suppose to forward?

Thanks.

Reaction score
White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
If your using msn on mac it will suck!
Download Amsn.
Hope This Helps!
John.

OP
M
Reaction score
ehhh

Yeah I would say to try out aMSN too. It's kinda glitchy though . . .
aMSN - Opening your communication

I do use Amsn to. Its just annoying though. Like open and closing the contact lists, for example MSN messenger is just command + L to hide and show the contact list. With Amsn you have to minimize it and maximise it. I spose I could get use to it..... Im just annoyed how these scripters cut corners, speically microsoft. You would expect top notch software, but no, there getting lazier and lazier.:(

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.