Toast Titanium 9 Audio and video out of sync

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm trying to solve a problem I have with burning DVDs on my Macbook Pro. Whenever I burn AVI files to DVD+R discs, I have the reoccurring problem of Audio and video being maybe 1 to 1.5 seconds out of sync. It is very annoying. I have tried setting the write speed to a slower speed and the audio and video are stills sometimes out of sync. Does anyone know of any settings I could play around with to find a solution to this or any other means of fixing it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MacBook Pro 2.26, 4gb RAM, 500gb HD
I have the same problem. Happened with Toast 8 as well. Never figured it out.

Reaction score
I too have this problem. I'm currently looking for another burning program.

Reaction score
I have this problem too. Does this happen for all cd's that you burn or does it only happen once in a while? I use DVD-R disks.

Reaction score
Me too, no matter what i try to encode and burn.. regardless of the disc type, I believe the sync problem is during encoding and not disc type. Toast is great for burning files and mp3s but not encoding. I had problems in vers. 8 too.

Why can't Nero come out with a mac version??!!??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.