My First Site

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP, 2.2Ghz, 2GB RAM20" iMac: 2.16 gHZ; 1GB RAM; 250 Gigz
I've posted this elsewhere, but... I just finished putting together my first website and I want to know what you guys think. If you could head over to Sharing Means Caring and lemme know what you think, I'd appreciate it.
If you download the little apps I put up, and give me reactions, all the better.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
i noticed a few typos, and a better explination on 'expose blob' would be cool

otherwise...Nice site!!!!

-chris

OP
PBG4MAN
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
coach_z said:
i noticed a few typos, and a better explination on 'expose blob' would be cool

otherwise...Nice site!!!!

-chris
Do you mean a better explanation of The Blob on the site itself or included with the App?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G4 Sonnet 1.0 512 Ram 10.3.6
PBG4MAN said:
I've posted this elsewhere, but... I just finished putting together my first website and I want to know what you guys think. If you could head over to Sharing Means Caring and lemme know what you think, I'd appreciate it.
If you download the little apps I put up, and give me reactions, all the better.
He great site I had absolutely no problems maneuvering around. Keep up the good work! Don't worry bout the typos I can read between the lines.

R

ryanyogan

Nothing is better than your first site, I remember before I became a software engineer, before even visual basic the first language I learned was HTML. I swear I tore that site down every day and made a new one. Congrats on your first site, start tearin down sites you like by veiwing there source and learning how everything is done!

OP
PBG4MAN
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
ryanyogan said:
Nothing is better than your first site, I remember before I became a software engineer, before even visual basic the first language I learned was HTML. I swear I tore that site down every day and made a new one. Congrats on your first site, start tearin down sites you like by veiwing there source and learning how everything is done!
I did that for the Contact page on my site. But is it ethical to copy and paste HTML code from another site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5•2x1.8•1.5•320•8x+/-
as long as youre not using their code to make money, i dont think anyone is going to complain. if they really want their code to be a secret, they would use php

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.