This Sucks

E

Eddy4763

I am just got my powerbook like two weeks ago and now they come out with new ones, I called them and told me too bad, this sucks!!! Is there anything i can do?

OP
J

jbsengineer

Eddy4763 said:
I am just got my powerbook like two weeks ago and now they come out with new ones, I called them and told me too bad, this sucks!!! Is there anything i can do?

sell it on ebay. buy the new one...take the loss. i may be doing it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iPad 32 GB 3G
Sucks, but really, your new powerbook is still as good as it ever was. If you are really upset though, I'll give you $500 for it. ;)

Just kidding

Reaction score
Just goes to show that you need to pay attention to the rumors. Most people have been saying new powerbooks were on the way, and all the signs pointed to this.

There is nothing wrong with your system as it. I would just keep what you've got. Worry about upgrading when the next line of processors is released....whether it be a G5 powerbook, or the next processor after that (if it runs cooler).

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MacBook
has it been longer than 14 days? if not take it back and get full refund and buyn ew one:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1.2gHz g4, 12 inch, 60 gig, 768RAM, bluetooth, ATI radeon 9200, macally bluetooth mouse, JBL speaker
i kinda felt stupid because the new 12 inch powerbook with the student discount is a only a little more than the new configured ibook i ordered a week ago. but since you got the powerbook, i really feel sorry for you. ****. its still really really nice though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" G5 iMac; 14.1" G4 iBook; 60Gig iPod Video
mdavis71 said:
has it been longer than 14 days? if not take it back and get full refund and buyn ew one:)

It may be different with PowerBooks, and it may also depend on where you get the computer, but right on the riciept for my iMac from an Apple Store that the return policy is 14 days, but you will be charged a 10% restocking fee if the package is opened. Something to keep in mind, as you'd be throwing away a good $250 or more just to get some minor upgrades.

-Chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.