• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

A random Question Poll

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2,4Ghz 15" unibody
interesting, what if the booty/friendly/driving call went out to more people? what if you arrive and there are several more people all under the sole impression of a booty call? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I say Other, but not for the reasons DB pointed. If the woman wants to see me that badly, she can come down and visit me. No way I'm driving that far for somebody I barely know, even if there was a slight possibility of getting down and dirty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15 - 2.8GHz - 320GB ATA 7200
If the woman wants to see me that badly, she can come down and visit me. No way I'm driving that far for somebody I barely know, even if there was a slight possibility of getting down and dirty.
Personally I would have to agree with this. On the other hand, a decision such as this would have variable circumstances depending on the person(s).

But with that said, now that I know this was initiated by a woman, my answers really wouldn't matter, would they? So put me down for "Other".

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 GHz Dual Core 3GB Ram 320GB Hard Drive 10.6.2 :: Ipod Touch 8 GB :: Beastly Gaming PC
:)I Like To Drive :)

OP
baggss
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone Xs Max. Apple TV 4K
But with that said, now that I know this was initiated by a woman, my answers really wouldn't matter, would they? So put me down for "Other".

Actually, it was initiated by the guy, the girl agreed to drive to see him. They have now "hooked up" in every sense of the term.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Norwood is a Mid-2010 15 inch MacBook Pro with 10.11.1.
So as I see it now, we're waiting for a actual woman's opinion?

All right, here goes: :)

Well, personally, I wouldn't drive 250 miles to see a guy unless I really really really liked him, or if he was one of my really good friends. If a guy drove 250 miles to see me, I'd be flattered, but I'd probably think he ::ahem:: wanted something more.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.