Is there an alternative to msn messager?

B

BenV

does anyone know if there is an alternative prog to msn messager that still enables you to chat to msn users and use a web cam and send files sucessfully.

Its anoying all my friends use msn on PC's I use Msn on the Mac but it is a bad progame. You can't transfer or recive files very well and it dosn't support web cams. There must be a somer sollution.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
msn really sux on mac, adium is probably your best bet, but Im not sure if you can use a webcam with it, or maybe fire.

Reaction score
As far as i can find there are no mac msn chat progs that allow webcam. I'm using an app called mercury messenger but it only allows you to see them , they are unable to see you. Better than nothin. I think the developer is working on it so keep an eye open, they have a good little forum to keep track of progress

OP
V

VastDeathmaster

The people for Adium are saying the same thing Video. 'we are looking into it, but don't hold your breath' That kind of thing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.