Moving iTunes to a new computer

Reaction score
Hello.

When I purchased my iPod (touch), I synched it with a friends computer. He ended up moving out, so I purchased all my music from the wi-fi iTunes store on my iPod.

Then I wanted the 2.1 software update. So we synched it to his computer again, but this time it deleted all my purchased music. We got it back eventually.

Now I have my own computer. I was wondering how will I be able to transfer the music from his computer to mine, without losing any of my songs that I purchased from the wi-fi store?

Thank you!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 1.42ghz 1gb ram Mac os x 10.5.6
yeah bro easy all you have to do is find the itunes music folder then copy that to a flash drive or somthing. On your own computer just sign into itunes and then it will ask if you want to transfer purchases if u say yes or okay then all your songs/apps/podcasts you downloaded will be downloaded to your itunes libary and then you can sync em agian

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.