• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Looking for Some Rap Critique

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini - 2.26 Ghz C2D - 2 GB RAM - 160 GB HDD
Hey everybody!

I've been posting on and off here for a few months now and I've just recently started to get into creating rap music.

I want some input on these songs from someone other than my friends because I feel their criticism isn't direct enough because a lot of them don't produce music themselves. Constructive criticism only please, but don't be afraid to be harsh as long as it's not something to the tune of "song x sucks" with no reasoning.

The link to my MySpace Music page is in my profile. Thanks!

EDIT: I figured since this was a request for review/critique that it'd be more appropriate for Anything Goes than the Music forum.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.