if macbook shutdown unproperly...?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Aluminum 2.0ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD + 1TB External HD
I recently bought macbook aluminum.

and recently I removed the battery because I would be using it without moving for 2 days or so. But then whenever the magsafe adapter is accidentally removed, it turns off (obviously) and I'm scared if this will cause my laptop to hang/freeze in the future. What must I do?

and a while ago, firefox was a bit lagging, I dunnoe if it is due to the website I'm visiting.

I'm just worried. I hope someone could help me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBA. 15" MBP. iPhone 4. 3G Pad 2.
Your MacBook will not run properly without a Battery ~ Please Leave it in.

Apple have also stated that you will only be able to use about half of the processor speed without a battery connected even when using Power. So everything will lag.

Have fun with your Mac but leave the battery where it belongs :)

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Aluminum 2.0ghz, 2GB RAM, 160GB HD + 1TB External HD
Oh, okay thank you very much!

I read somewhere that if I use too much battery, the battery will wear off that's why I removed it. :) I'll put it back after I post this! :) Thanks!

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
Here is some info from Apple about caring for your battery. Also check the link on that page about calibrating your battery. Apple recommends the calibration once a month.

Reaction score
White MacBook iMac G3 Dell inspiron laptop Dell inspiron
Oh Man!

My macbook sometimes goes a little Strange and sometimes I have no option but to hold down the off button!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.