AppleCare is great!!!

G

Gamer

I ask for service on my iPod over the internet at like 11pm Alantic Time on a Friday night. Apple sent a package just the right size for my iPod with foam and tape and a return label included, everything I needed, which I got on the Monday afternoon. The package was sent on overnight air service(not cheap to send it that way). I am on the east coast of Canada. My iPod went to Elk Grove, CA( I thought they had shut that plant down, but i guess not). I had it back in my hand in just 6 days and they emailed me on a Saturday to say I would get it back in two busniess days. It even got here, through that **** of a blizzard we had few weeks ago. The package arrived with a brand new 15GB iPod, still in its plastic rap. All this was free of charge, thanks to my AppleCare Warrenty.

I never had to talk to one person, you just fill out a service request on the Support page and boom, you've got a full package ready to go like a day or two later days later. Apple even lets you see the progress of your request.

P.S.- If your buying an iPod get the AppleCare Warrenty for iPod. IT WILL BE THE BEST $100can. YOU WILL EVER SPEND ON YOUR iPod!

OP
J

jbsengineer

Gamer said:
I ask for service on my iPod over the internet at like 11pm Alantic Time on a Friday night. Apple sent a package just the right size for my iPod with foam and tape and a return label included, everything I needed, which I got on the Monday afternoon. The package was sent on overnight air service(not cheap to send it that way). I am on the east coast of Canada. My iPod went to Elk Grove, CA( I thought they had shut that plant down, but i guess not). I had it back in my hand in just 6 days and they emailed me on a Saturday to say I would get it back in two busniess days. It even got here, through that **** of a blizzard we had few weeks ago. The package arrived with a brand new 15GB iPod, still in its plastic rap. All this was free of charge, thanks to my AppleCare Warrenty.

I never had to talk to one person, you just fill out a service request on the Support page and boom, you've got a full package ready to go like a day or two later days later. Apple even lets you see the progress of your request.

P.S.- If your buying an iPod get the AppleCare Warrenty for iPod. IT WILL BE THE BEST $100can. YOU WILL EVER SPEND ON YOUR iPod!

on the topic of applecare not ipod. my father last year had a problem with his 17" powerbook. they sent him the box (to new york). he boxed it up and sent it out on monday afternoon the same day. He had it back with a replaced screen on that wednesday afternoon!! talk about speed!!!!!!!

Josh

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.