about macbook pro

Reaction score
i have thinking to purchase MacBook Pro but I am not safe independent of if I must obtain one. Do the system of the operator include the aid for many diverse programs pilots and devices how my panasonic PVGS320 or presonus inspire 1394? Also osx necessary much to learn about how to use? I to be exhausted use Windows XP in that machine very old and the programs to crash always. I to be sorry for the language i not talk english good. :|

OP
P
Reaction score
Hello? i necessary to help!!!!!!! I am to being placed in store of Apple in the moment. someone talk me and answer questions!!!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 13" MacBook Air w/ 1.8GHz i7 & 4GB, iPhone 5S 32GB Gold
Friend, please be patient when waiting for replies for your post, and please try not to double-post, especially quadruple-post :D.

I just got a MacBook Pro for christmas, and (being a Windows user for 10 years and a Linux user for 4 years) I find it very easy to use. There really is nothing you need to learn about to use it, everything is very straight-forward and no effort is really needed to use it at all.

And OS X has been available for a long time, and they do offer support for lots of various items (phones, cameras, printers, drawing pads, etc) and since OS X is developed with media in mind a lot, you should have no trouble finding support for all of your other items and appliances.

OS X really makes computing a lot more fun and easier, I would highly recommend purchasing a MacBook Pro or an iMac (and this is coming from a 10 year Windows user with a large hate for Apple that the MacBook Pro has only cured slightly).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.