Logitech DiNovo Edge

Reaction score
I have a MBP and run windows on my machine can I use the Logitech DiNovo Edge mac edition for both mac and windows side?

chscag

Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2017 27" iMac, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 8, iPhone 11, iPhone 12 Mini, Numerous iPods, Monterey
You should be able to if you download Windows drivers for it from Logitech. It looks like the only differences are the specific keys and commands for the Mac, otherwise like most other keyboards it should be interchangeable.

Why not give it a try and report back to us?

Regards.

Reaction score
I'm looking at getting a new keyboard for my Mac Mini, and need to use it with both Leopard and Windows Vista (via Bootcamp). Can anyone confirm whether the diNovo Edge for Mac will also work with Windows?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
nMP 6-core/32Gb/D700/512Gb: rMBP 15" 2.3GHz/16Gb/512Gb: iPhone 6 128Gb: iPad Air 2 128Gb: NEC PA322U
I purchased a Logitech DiNovo Edge keyboard for my Mac Pro. It worked great in Windows (as you'd expect) and it also worked fine under OS X.

OS X will prompt you and say 'OS X need to determine the layout of your keyboard' you press and couple of buttons and your set.

Personally, I didn't like the keyboard (found the Apple ones better) so I use it on my PC at work.

Might be worth noting that Logitech have a DiNovo Mac keyboard that might be worth looking at?

Hope that helps... :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.