• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

What Did You Get For Christmas?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I ( Being Santa This Year ) ,,, got myself 2 more drums and a cymbal for my kit , an 8 gig Ipod , and 5 Blood Parrot Chiclids ( fish ) for my 300 gal aquarium ....

Santa Kicks !

Whoa.. 300gal? Do you have pics? Or is it just me who thinks that this is a large tank?

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I got:-
~ Macbook!
~ £150
~ Yves saint Laurent - L'Homme (If someone could tell me how to pronounce it that would be awesome :D)
~ Some new vinyl!
~ A new hat and scarf :p

errmm can't remember the other stuff xD

eeves (like christmas eve pluralized)
saint (say it with a faux french accent like saunt)
lawrahn (rhymes with paw lawn)

:D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I got...

From my family and friends:
-some clothes
- a Sleeping Beauty snow globe (soo pretty!)
-a gift card to M.A.C
-leopard print pajamas!

From the boyfriend:
-a new digital camera
-a North Face jacket (Yay! :))

I didn't get anything for Macky but thats ok. My mac will be 3 this year and although its still running like new, I might be asking for a new one next Xmas ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
macbook, ps3, rockband, 10mp canon digital camera, cash, apple gift cards, some speakers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
1 prev. gen MB with a 350hd. 1 20inch previous iMac. Both run SL jailbroken 1st gen ipod touc. &3g i
^
im a spoiled mother SIPPY CUP DRINKER

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
^
im a spoiled mother *ucker

Hah, no kidding, although I'm one to speak, I think my gf spent close to $2000 on me alone this year.

PS. Might wanna edit your post or the mods will be after you O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac OSX 10.5.5,24",Pioneer DVD -RW External Burner
Whoa.. 300gal? Do you have pics? Or is it just me who thinks that this is a large tank?

Sorry , can't find the patch cord for my crappy digital camera ... ( have a wife likes to put things in the " I'll just put it here for now " spot. ) Funny the spot keeps changing locations !

Anyways the inside dimensions are 2' x by 2' x 10' Made out of 5/8" glass . If happen to get lost in my own house and end up in " put it here for now utopia " , I'll find my way back and post pics.....

To figure out gallons/square inch ... length x width x height ( in inches ) then divide by 231.

Davey L.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.