How to sync To Do list form Calendar?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook PRO, iPhone 3G
Is there anyway to sync my To Do list from iCal to my iPhone?

If not, what's the best work-around?

Thanks,

- Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5
Well, To Dos from iCal won't sync. You can use To Dos in the mail app and they will show up in your mail. At least that is the way it works for me using MobileMe. That aside, I'm really liking Zenbe. It's a list maker on the iPhone, from the app store. I use it for To Dos. Then you can sync it to their website and access it on you computer. I also use it for our grocery list because, get this, you make a list, sync it and then you can share it. My girlfriend has it on her phone and when you share a list that person gets they list and can make changes to it.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook PRO, iPhone 3G
Thanks for the info. The problem is my "To Do" list is really a "Task" synced list from MS Entourage that syncs to iCal. Most items are business items and need to stay synced with Entourage each day. It has built-in reminders, etc.

On my old phone, a "Motorola Q", all the info synced (Contacts, Calendar, and Tasks/To Dos). I was hoping somebody made an App to have all the Calendar info sync.

It can't be that hard to write a small App for this. I hope it comes soon. Until then, I'll have to figure some kind of work around. I'd hate to have to copy all my Tasks (several for each day) to some other format and sync to the phone and then manually change the list on the computer each morning.

Thanks,

- Mike

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 15", 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB RAM, OS X 10.8.2, iPad 1, 80gb iPod, ATV 1, iPhone 5

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.