iBook case

M

maislin88

Im looking for a good bookbag for my 14' iBook. If you have pics of yours or website picks that would be great.

OP
M

meltbanana314

I'd avoid laptop bags purely because they stand out more and are therefore more likely to get stolen. Thieves specifically look for Targus, Kensington, and Samsonite laptop bags.

I take the "starving student" approach to carrying my laptop. Find a spare pillowcase or two, put your laptop in it, and put it in an old, ugly backpack (taking special care not to put your lunch or drinks in it as well...)

Just my two cents.

Reaction score
Yes, make one out of ply-board and stick on leopard skin fur. That would be fantastic, just imagine the look of envy on peoples faces, priceless.
The bags in the shops are all pritty much the same, i got a targus bag with my ibook 14" and it does the job.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
I got a nice Bree black laptop sidebag for christmas that is completely black from the outside, fairly inconspicuous, nice and slim - but with a padded laptop area...

OP
I

itsmeee

i got the brenthaven apple case from my local apple store. Its a great backpack (they also carry shoulder bags), it has lifetime warranty, good protection for the laptop (dropped it enough with my ibook in it to know that). Anyway i would suggest it, do realize like people have said it will be more prone to being stolen. I just remedy that by never letting go of it. :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac | iPhone 4
OP
S

sebeck

MrChris said:
Hey,

I have a Tucano Second Skin case for my 12" iBook. Its great because it protects my iBook whilst letting me put it into my backpack, eliminating the need for a big, bulky laptop bag that draws attention.

Heres the same case but for your 14" iBook:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos...325/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i1_xgl/026-2955980-5122062

Hope this helps,

Regards,

Chris, :teen:

I use sleeve too..but from http://www.booqbags.com That way i can just put my ibook into a normal backpack. Here is the link to the 14" one.
http://www.booqbags.com/Detail.bok?no=96

VXM-BLK-XXX_0003.jpg

OP
J

Jefe3223

As Ryanstech said, timbuk2.com. I have the same computer as you and I love my bag. I don't always carry my laptop with me, but it's good for that, or books, or both.

I got mine from the mac store, it came recommended to me from one of the workers. Mine's blue and looks better then some of the ones that seem to be on the website.

OP
W

warrenbert

www.spireusa.com

They make Messenger-style bags of the highest quality.

I have the small bag for my 12" and it fits like a famous football player's glove, only a little looser.

OP
F

Frodo

I use the Tuscano Second Skin for my iBook 12". I use a kinda shoulder bag for carrying it about it. You still have to be careful with it cause it's not thick enough to fully protect it if you were to drop it, but it stops it from getting any scratches when you carry it about places.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.