my Photography page

Reaction score
Looks good.

I think you should now get a domain name for your website and get rid of that "made on a mac" bit at the bottom of the page. will make it more profeshional then.

Reaction score
Nice. I agree with the above. The welcome page is a little long, do you need all that space at the bottom?

OP
jpics
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" alluminum MacBook Pro 2.53
it was the default set up iweb. by the way can I get a domain that points to my current site?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Macbook Pro, 2.16gz, 2gb RAM || 20" iMac, 2.4gz, 2gb RAM
I think your photo's look professional, but the website is letting you down.. Especially because its the default theme on iWeb :p .

When I look at a professional photographers website, I expect everything about it to be professional. Unfortunately the default on iWeb is looking like it was made on iWeb..

Probably a biased opinion, because I am myself a webdesigner (Hill Designs Essex ›› Affordable Web Design, Graphic Design, SEO) but each to their own :)

As I say though, Photo's look awesome, I love (and own a) VW Golf.. Not quite that model mind you ;)

Cheers,
Lewwy.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.